Roto Pumps Africa (Pty) Ltd., established in the year 2015 is a 100% subsidiary of Roto Pumps Ltd. Roto Pumps Africa with its own state-of-the-art manufacturing infrastructure with modern assembly area and a huge warehouse in Germiston, South Africa was established with aim of providing positive displacement pumps, centrifugal pumps, pump packages, and retrofit parts (including other brands) for the African market. Also, Roto Pumps Africa has established an extensive network of distributors and channel partners across Africa.
To gain a strong foothold in the African Market, Roto Pumps focused on providing customized engineered pump packages, strong service support and ensuring ready availability with optimum stock levels of Pumps & spares. Also, Roto Pumps Africa has established an extensive network of distributors and channel partners. We have handpicked distributors to ensure first-class service & support to you.
Our pumps are manufactured under stringent conditions and comply with all the rules and regulations thus, making us a brand of Global choice and presence. One major advantage Roto has over its competitors is the stock holding of complete pumps. We can and have supplied complete pump sets with geared motors and baseplate within 2-3 days in emergency breakdown situations.
Key Capabilities of Roto Pumps South Africa
- Cutting edge manufacturing infrastructure
- Proficiency of handling more than 5000 fluids across 25+ industries
- Strong sales & service support team in Africa
- Easily available pump & spare parts (even of other brands)
- Wide supply chain network with support from local sales
- Huge warehouse facility to provide on-time delivery
- Pocket-friendly & customized engineered packages